Tweets and more tweets

Here are some of my favorite tweets from the last few weeks.  This is one of the blessings of social media where we can hear the gospel from people all over the world. If you like the tweet, go and follow the person on Twitter. 
I think when it comes to Christianity we need to stop telling people what they should do and start telling them what's been done. @evanheadrick
 How can we glorify God? Bear fruit. See John 15. But in the church we have focused on the fruit without remembering the Vine. It’s not about what we do, but what God in Christ through the Holy Spirit does through us. Church, abide (be with Jesus) & the fruit will come! #hesstonmb
That is what God‘s goodness has done to me. He has created in my heart a great desire to please the one who loves me, knowing that, if I don’t please him or even have the desire to please him, he will remain quite fond of me. @DrSteveWBrown
A salvation from sin divorced from justification is an impossibility and justification of sinners without the God-righteousness of the Redeemer is unthinkable. (John Murray)
Sin for the believer is just temporary amnesia. Instead of rubbing our noses in the dust, we need to be reminded of whose we are and who we are in Christ. @simplestapleton
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48