Tweets and more tweets

Here are some of my favorite tweets from the last few weeks.  This is one of the blessings of social media where we can hear the gospel from people all over the world. If you like the tweet, go and follow the person on Twitter. 
The Christian faith cannot be anchored on the finite work of the redeemed; rather, it must be anchored on the infinite work of the Redeemer. @JustinHWillms
Because the gospel is endlessly rich, it can handle the burden of being the one “main thing” of a church. @DailyKeller
The word of God, properly understood, never just defines who God is. It redefines who you are as His children. @PaulTripp
Fruit to Root: Who is God? What has God done? Who am I in light of God's work? How should I live in light of who I am?  @JeffVanderstelt
"It is finished" means I stand at judgment without fear because I stand there in Christ's righteousness not my own.  @Byronyawn
God’s grace is just as powerfully demonstrated in our sanctification as our justification. @LigonDuncan

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48