Tweets and more tweets

Here are some of my favorite tweets from the last few weeks.  This is one of the blessings of social media where we can hear the gospel from people all over the world. If you like the tweet, go and follow the person on Twitter. 
How do our passions for God grow? Not by being told that they're supposed to grow, but by marveling at what God has done for us. @jdgreear
Focus on external behavior & you will miss the internal heart,but focus on the internal heart & you will get both @briandembo
I'm convinced many are not aware of how great Jesus is and how amazing his love and grace are to us. @JeffVanderstelt
Can you imagine going through a whole day without guilt? That's what Jesus did for you--no guilt in life, no fear in death. @ElyseFitz via @faithandlifeks
It's not just the negative Law that doesn't have power to change people but positive Law doesn't have power to change either. @Jaredcwilson
I taste now the freedom of the gospel, which says God loves not simply what I can do for him, but me. He loves me! @ScottyWardSmith
" Go and sin no more.." follows-" Neither do I condemn you."You reverse that-you lost the Gospel-you ignore the former you lost the Gospel.. @RantingBeggar 

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48