Here We Still Stand

I am so excited!  As you read this, I am headed to beautiful San Diego, California for Here We Still Stand.  This conference is a celebration of the Reformation that occurred 500 years ago.  Some of the speakers include: Jared C Wilson, Elyse Fitzpatrick, and Steve Brown. 



I will be sharing quotes from the event on the blog over the next few days so check back to read what I have been hearing.

I will also be spending time at the beach, at the pool, participating in a live recording of Front Porch with the Fitzes podcast (maybe even glow paddle boarding), and enjoying being with brothers and sisters in Christ from around the country.

Check back for quotes from the speakers and workshops from Thursday-Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48