Tweets and more tweets

Here are some of my favorite tweets from the last few weeks.  This is one of the blessings of social media where we can hear the gospel from people all over the world. If you like the tweet, go and follow the person on Twitter. 
When I go to church, I need the message of death and resurrection over and over and over. @BlingfortheKing
It is not much use if we are experts in identifying sin, only to be novices at applying grace. @JMellinger
The theology of the word of God, properly understood, never just defines who God is. It redefines who you are as his children. @PaulTripp
I've got to take myself back to the Gospel over & over & over & over again, & I've got to pray "God, help me remember." @ElyseFitz
Jesus’ crucifixion and resurrection is the center of the gospel. We deserve to die, but Jesus died in our place. #thegospelprojectkids
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48