Tweets and more tweets

Here are some of my favorite tweets from the last few weeks.  This is one of the blessings of social media where we can hear the gospel from people all over the world. If you like the tweet, go and follow the person on Twitter. 
When we preach steps & tips but only assume grace, we are withholding from people the power they need to experience God's love & obey him. @jaredcwilson
Not my works, but Christ's alone save me, sanctify me, keep me and assure me in the security of God's love and grace. @CristyTice
This is the great reversal of the gospel: we deserve death and defeat, but in Christ we are granted life and victory. @Gospel_Project
It's not your obedience to the law that saves you, but Christ's obedience to the law that saves you that we receive by faith.  @Byronyawn
The one another's in Scripture are not a to-do list but instead a result of Spirit working in is & realizing God's love for us. @KL_podcast
No amount of striving in self will accomplish what resting in Christ alone will do. @JL_Martin
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48