Tweets and more tweets

This is a new feature on the blog.  Usually on Mondays, I get caught up on my favorite podcasts.  This usually results in a lot of tweeting on that day.  However, if you are at work and not checking Twitter during that time, you might miss some of the great truth being shared by others.  So, I am sharing some of best tweets from the previous week which include great wisdom and truth. 

Real hope, freedom & protection comes as I put my faith in Christ & never in my efforts for Christ. @jonmoffitt
Christ's death at Calvary brings victory to all...The message of the Gospel is that victory has been won. @mockingbirdnyc
 The gospel is the good news that I need every day, leading me away from myself to Christ "who loved me and gave himself for me" (Gal. 2:20). @MichaelHorton_
 We do not have to lie or trick God to get a blessing. Jesus paid for our sins on the cross and gives us eternal life. #thegospelprojectkids
 When Christians get distracted with "good things," they often end up losing their passion for the gospel. @MarciPreheim
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48