Promises of God from Revelation, Part 1

Here are selected promises of God from Revelation compiled by Kenneth Boa:

Those who read the words of this prophecy and who hear it and take to heart what is written in it will be blessed (1:3).
Jesus Christ loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father (1:5-6).
Christ is the Living One who was dead, but is alive for ever and ever, and holds the keys of death and Hades (1:18).
“I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will go in and eat with him, and he with me.  To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne” (3:20-21).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48