God is Peace

Because God is Peace
Then Gideon built an altar there to the Lord and called it, The Lord Is Peace. (Judges 6:24
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6) 
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. (Romans 15:13)
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. (Romans 16:20)
For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility (Ephesians 2:14)
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7)

Therefore we have peace
25 the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord lift up his countenance[a] upon you and give you peace. 27 “So shall they put my name upon the people of Israel, and I will bless them.” (Numbers 6:25-27)
 
In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. (Psalm 4:8)
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. (Isaiah 26:3)
But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed.     (Isaiah 53:5)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. (John 14:27)
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48