Promises of God from Lamentations

I am continuing to share the promises of God compiled by Kenneth Boa.  Here are several from the book of Lamentations:

“The Lord has done what he planned; he has fulfilled his word, which he decreed long ago” (2:17).

“Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness” (3:21-23).

“I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.’  The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord” (3:24-26).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48