Everyday Prayers by Scotty Smith

I have been sharing "Prayer Power" on this blog for several months.  I am transitioning to a new resource called Everyday Prayers by Scotty Smith.  This book on prayer has been a blessing to me as I live my daily life. I would encourage you to pick it up at your local Christian bookstore.

As I think of our own church family, I pray for new church plants meeting resistance and older church families needing renewal; for missionary teams under fire and in duress; and gospel ministries of various and sundry sorts. Jesus, bring the grace and truth of the gospel to bear in observable and transforming ways. 
No one has done more to secure our unity than you, Jesus (Eph. 2:14–22). No one is praying more for our unity than you (John 17:20–21). No one is more glorified by our unity than you (John 17:22–26). 
Continue to heal us, reconcile us, and deploy us into your ripened harvest and broken creation together. We pray in your glorious and gracious name. Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48