Scotty Smith at Liberate Conference

Scotty Smith spoke second in the afternoon session.

Romans 5:15-17-"The Revolution Continues"

4 Dimensions of the Depth of Gospel
   1. I am discovering the much moreness of God's love
          Contrast of guilt & shame
          I have something to offer as a person not just what I can do
    2. I am discovering the much moreness of God's laughter
          Psalm 2-He who sits in heaven laughs
          Love people without trying to fix them.
    3. I am discovering the much moreness of God's heaven
          All things--people, places, and things are made complete. We need a bigger view of God.
          Everyone of us matters, but none of us are the point. 
    4. I am discovering the much moreness of God's Son, Jesus.
          Revelation 4:1-8
          We need to love and serve with hope.
          Revelation 22:21 as benediction of his message.
          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48