Forever Reign at #sdc2013

Another song that spoke to me at MB Southern District Convention was "Forever Reign" by Hillsong.  It was a reminder of who God is and who we are.  Check out the lyrics below:

Verse 1 
You are good You are good 
When there's nothing good in me 
You are love You are love 
On display for all to see 
You are light You are light 
When the darkness closes in 
You are hope You are hope 
You have covered all my sin 

Verse 2 
You are peace You are peace 
When my fear is crippling 
You are true You are true 
Even in my wandering 
You are joy You are joy 
You're the reason that I sing 
You are life You are life 
In You death has lost its sting 

Chorus 1 
(Oh) I'm running to Your arms 
I'm running to Your arms 
The riches of Your love 
Will always be enough 
Nothing compares to Your embrace 
Light of the world forever reign 

Verse 3 
You are more You are more 
Than my words will ever say 
You are Lord You are Lord 
All creation will proclaim 
You are here You are here 
In Your presence I'm made whole 
You are God You are God 
Of all else I'm letting go 

Bridge 
My heart will sing no other Name 
Jesus Jesus

Here is a link to a video of the song: http://youtu.be/3f3sNiYpuF4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48