Candidating Weekend

Last night, we kicked of our weekend of discussion and discernment with our candidate for Pastor of Youth and Family.  Jared Redding has been our interim youth pastor for 9 months and the search committee has chosen him to go before the congregation for the position.  I look forward to a great weekend with Jared and the congregation.

It has reminded me personally of my call to Hesston.  I was in the same position about 5 years ago. My candidating weekend occurred mid-September 2008.  It was an exhausting, but exciting time for me and my family.  We are thankful and blessed to be in Hesston serving at Hesston MB Church. I look forward to going to work every day and to what God has in store for me in ministry, my family, and our church for the future.

Blessings on you Jared as you go through this weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48