Talking and Thinking

I love reading books!  I could not have made that statement 10 years ago.  Each time I read Scripture or a new book, it challenges my thinking and I cannot keep it in.  I have to share with someone over coffee, at a meeting or on this blog.

Here are a few things I am pondering these days:

  • The depth of what Jesus accomplished on the cross
  • Our need of the gospel every day not just at salvation
    • This leads to a greater love for people because no one is beyond God's grace
  • My identity in Christ and how that affects the way I live
  • Making disciples with individuals at various places on the spiritual journey
  • Our view of God dramatically affects our faith
  • Keeping Jesus at center of everything at church 
  • The power available to us via the Holy Spirit and how to use it
What are you pondering these days?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48