My Christmas Books

Every year, I put together a book list for Christmas.  As you know, I like books and love receiving them as presents.  Here is my list for Christmas 2012:

Gospel Powered Parenting by William Farley
Gospel Centered Family by Chester & Moll
Vertical Church by James Macdonald
Faith Conversations for Families by Jim Burns
God Loves You by David Jeremiah
Passport 2 Purity Weekend Retreat Kit by Raney
Glorius Ruin by Tchvidjian
Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
Reclaiming the Sufficiency of Scripture by Rob Rienow
Unleashed by Perry Noble
Simple Church by Thom Rainer
Greater by Steven Furtick
Creature of the Word by Chandler, Geiger, etc.
Multiply by Chan & Platt

I have a few books to finish before I start any of these, but I look forward to reading each of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48

What is D6 Conference?