Happy Anniversary!

No, it's not my wedding anniversary, but instead it is my 4 year anniversary at Hesston MB Church. I am thankful for this church and what God is doing here. I am blessed to be part of the staff and look forward to many more years together.

When Bethany and I decided to make the transition to Hesston, I was impressed with the community of Hesston as well as the church. I feel blessed to wake up every day and serve God and others through my position as Pastor of Children and Family. I am continually reminded how this ministry is a great fit for my spiritual gifts and passions.

I love that I get to invest in dads to be the spiritual leaders of their families. I look forward to more opportunities to equip parents to pass on faith in the home. I enjoy working with Children's Ministry workers on Sundays & Wednesday nights. I am excited about the marriage ministry plans that are just beginning in mentoring and for helping struggling marriages. I love planning for the future of the church on committees such as PMC, DMC, & BOAM. It is a joy to work with the prayer team and lead prayer on Sunday nights. I could go on and on.

So, to celebrate I am going to take my family out to dinner for this anniversary and to celebrate the sale of our home in Iola.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48