#d62012, here I come!


As you read  this I am driving to Dallas for the D6 Conference.  I look forward to the drive as I get to talk with a friend to pass the time.  I am looking forward to all the main stage speakers, but most excited about Pete Wilson & Dennis Rainey. 

 Here are the labs I plan to attend on Wednesday:

  • The Parent Project: Pre-Evangelistic Community Service to Hurting Families that Makes a Difference
  • Mobilizing Men in your Congregation
  • Helping Parents Raise Boys who Love Jesus
  • 10 Common Marriage Ministry Mistakes

I will be part of the social media team while I am there.  Here are ways you can connect with me and participate if you are unable to attend:
  1. I will be tweeting during sessions. The hashtag is #D62012 and you can follow me @JL_Martin.
  2. I will write a blog summary for each main presentation.
  3. You can join the live conversation during the sessions that are live-streamed. You can find which sessions will be live-streamed and their approximate times here: http://live.mediasocial.tv/d6conference. Here you can ask questions and see what others are saying.
I hope you will interact with me September 26-28. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48