#D62012 is about a month away!

It is almost time for D6 2012.  This is always a highlight of my year as I believe this to be one of the best conferences on family ministry.  This will be my fourth year attending.  I thought I would highlight some previous D6 Conference blog posts today.

2009-Darren Whitehead & Reflections from 2009
2010-Doug Fields & 2010 Video
2011-2011 Favorite Quotes & 2011 Highlights & David Platt

I have much more content on my blog about the D6 Conference, but this will whet your appetite.

If you are a senior pastor, family pastor, children's pastor, student pastor, young adult pastor, parent, Sunday School teacher, youth volunteer, you should attend this great conference.  Go to their website to register today!

But if you are unable to attend, you can view some of the sessions live here.

Check back in the weeks ahead for more information about the speaker's schedule and how you can interact with me live during the conference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48