Wedding Week Memories

Today is my 14th Anniversary! So, I thought I would share some memories from our wedding week 14 years ago.
  • Talking in hotel parking lot to my soon to be bride after the rehearsal dinner
  • Seeing my beautiful bride walk down the aisle
  • Discovering a large hole in back of my tux coat.  I'm thankful for Denice Julian sewing it together for me.  
  • Guests being evacuated to the church basement because of a tornado
  • Great decorations in the sanctuary and gym by Shirley & Bethany
  • Not eating anything but cake at the reception. For those that know me, that is amazing.
  • Eating at our favorite restaurant, Carlos O'Kelleys before leaving town
  • Almost losing my wedding ring down the drain the first night in the shower when trying to get bird seed out of my hair
  • Spending a week in Myrtle Beach, SC for our honeymoon
  • Bethany getting sunburned on our first day after a long walk along beach and city
  • Eating at some great restaurants & doing fun activities
  • Staying at a great bed & breakfast near the beach
  • Blue's Clues, Deep Impact, Water Park
  • Opening gifts at my parent's house after the honeymoon
  • A great day with family and friends.
 I hope to share some great experiences from the last 14 years tomorrow!


Happy Anniversary, Bethany!








Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary to the Martin's. It is hard to believe that you two have been married 14 years. What a beautiful couple. It seems like a year ago. Very proud of the husband and father you have become J.L.
    Love you. Denice Julian

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile and think of little things that I remember of my wedding day. :)
    Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48