Family Camp

A few years ago, a family at my church asked about family camps in the area.  I started looking for good resources to share with them.  I found several around the United States, but the closest ones to us were in Colorado & Missouri.  Some were connected with specific denominations and others were more generic.  I had heard several recommended, but to me the biggest obstacle was cost. 

Here are a few possibilities for you:

As I think about the possibility of Family Camp, I wonder if people would be interested.  So here are a few questions for you to help me answer.
  • What is a reasonable cost for a camp where you as a family can have fun and learn together?
  • If Family Camp were offered, would you attend?  Why or why not?
  • What would you like to see included at a Family Camp (schedule, activities, speaker, music)?
  • What would be the barriers for you attending a Family Camp?
  •  Grandparents, if parents were unable to attend, would you consider bringing the grand kids?
  • Single Parents, what would make Family Camp a possibility for you?
  • What topics would you like to see covered?
  • When would be the best time to attend (dates) and how long would it be?
I would appreciate any feedback on the questions above.  Thanks for you thoughts and ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48