Best Christmas Movies to watch with kids

Well, Christmas is almost here.  I don't know about you, but once the kids are out of school for a few days, I enjoy sitting around watching a good movie or two.  So, I thought I would share some of my favorites.

For Younger Kids:

Veggie Tales: Saint Nicholas
Veggie Tales: The Little Drummer Boy (newest one)
Veggie Tales: It's a Meaningful Life
Veggie Tales: Madame Blueberry
Charlie Brown Christmas

For Older Children:

It's A Wonderful Life
The Nativity Story
Elf
A Christmas Story

I know I need to expand my repertoire of Christmas movies, but all of these are great to watch and great to discuss afterwards.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48