Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to me!  No, it's not my wedding anniversary, but instead my work anniversary.  I began my ministry at Hesston MB on November 1, 2008.  So, today marks my anniversary.  I have enjoyed my 3 years in ministry at Hesston and have grown a lot as well.  I cannot wait to see how God is going to use me and the church in the future. 

As I reflect on 3 years of ministry, here are a few exciting things that God is doing (or has done) at Hesston MB:
  • Excitement & learning related to our CHRIST acrostic in Sunday School and small groups
  • New ministries: CHICKS, movie ministry, D6 Dads, single parent ministries such as oil change & parents day out
  • Five newcomer lunches over the last year
  • New individuals and families plugging into ministries
  • Development of a prayer team and monthly prayer meeting
  • Discussions occurring in Discipleship Ministries Committee
  • Ideas percolating regarding strengthening marriages and how to minister to those in crisis
  • Consistent, loving, faithful teachers for Sunday School & Wednesday nights
  • Growth in our mid-week ministries through Hide N Seek & fuzion
  • Continued interest in how to serve others in our community and beyond
  • Upcoming candidating weekend for our Pastor of Youth & Families
All of these are a reminder of our great, big God and how He invites us to join Him in His mission on earth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48