Things I Loved Today

Bethany was telling me about a book called, "1000 Gifts", the other day. The premise is looking at the many "gifts" that we take for granted on a daily basis. So, I decided it would be fun to list the things I loved today. Here is my list:
  • Waking up to the sound of rain
  • Enjoying the quiet house before the rest of the family woke up
  • Teaching Sunday School Class
  • Hearing about the generosity of God's people to those in need
  • Worshiping with my church family
  • Having lunch with newcomer's to our church
  • Nap time
  • Supper with friends at PMC
  • Singing "More Than Conquerors" with Molly at Hesston MB's Got Talent
  • Eating homemade ice cream
  • Coming to end of the day & relaxing with my wife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48