Home Sweet Home

It was so great to sleep in my own bed last night. I love going to conferences, but it is always great to be back home. I enjoyed chatting with Bethany into the late hours of the night and catching up on her week. I have enjoyed time with the kids this morning at soccer games and at home. Now, I am feeling exhausted and ready to go to bed already and it is only 3 p.m.

I will be adding some more content from the D6 conference in the days ahead. I have at least one interview to share and quotes from one of the sessions that I did not get posted during the conference. I also hope to share a video from the Sanctus Real concert. However, my phone is not cooperating. Check back next week for these updates. I hope that once I get caught up on being gone for 3 days that I will be able to add some reflections and next steps based on what I heard at D6 this year.

Thanks to all who visited my blog these last few days! I hope it was an encouragement and benefit for all of you.

Comments

  1. It was great to meet you JL. Wish we had more time to talk and hang out, but it was busy, busy, busy!

    Consider me a new reader of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48