Summer is over?

This post is not intended as complaining, but instead a simple observation. Where has the summer gone? For some reason, this summer has flown by for us. It seems like just the other day that I was picking up kids from the last day of school.

My explanation: trips every 2 weeks packed into about a month and a half. I went to AMFM conference June 20-23, ICRS on July 10-15, & MB Convention and Vacation Aug. 3-9. So as soon as I got caught up from being gone for a week, I had to get ready to go again. This is not complaining because I have loved every minute of each of these trips. I would not change a thing.

All of this is a reminder that time is flying by. I have to ask myself: Am I using my time wisely? Am I making memories with my wife, children, family, friends, & others? Am I passing on faith to my kids intentionally? Am I sharing the hope I have in Christ? Am I using my gifts for God's glory?

So, did your summer fly by? I encourage you to ask yourself the questions above.

Have a great Saturday! I am off to the pool with my kids and to a cookout with families from Hesston MB tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48

What is D6 Conference?