fuzion planning

I love planning for the Fall! Today, I met with my fuzion leaders and had a great time discussing our fall calendar and our plans. If you have a 5th or 6th grader, they will definitely want to be a part of fuzion this year. Here are a few details about the upcoming year:
  • Monthly service projects-This is a very important part of why we do fuzion. Some of these include: Valentine's to the Villa, MCC Kits, Raking leaves, etc.
  • Lessons focusing on these questions: What is a Christian? What is worship? How do I study my Bible?
  • Rewards for Bible memory-come to the parent's meeting on Aug. 31st to hear what is planned for December & June
  • What is the format? Games, large group lesson, small group time, & give aways
If you have questions or are interested in fuzion for this year, please let me know. It is a going to be a great year of fun, service & learning! Did I mention new t-shirts too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48