Listen

I had a great experience on Thursday. I was meeting someone at the Perk and after that meeting was over, I felt led by the Holy Spirit to go over to someone and talk with them. When I approached them, I introduced myself and asked how she was doing. When she hesitated, I knew something was not fine. I sat down and talked with her briefly. After talking, I asked her if I could pray for her. Then I got up and went on with my day. The whole experience took maybe 5 minutes, but it was one of the highlights of my day.

However, as I reflect back, I realize that times I have had similar promptings by the Holy Spirit and have either ignored them or rationalized them away. What a joy it was to be obedient today and have the privilege of praying for someone. Don't ignore the Holy Spirit's prompting in your life today-you won't be sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48

What is D6 Conference?