Henderson, NE

I am back to work today after a vacation day on Tuesday. I had the great privilege of going along with my wife to do a book table in Henderson, Nebraska. It was fun to "play store" for a couple of days. I enjoyed seeing all of the hard work that goes into her job as manager at the bookstore. But most of all, it was good to get away from home and spend time together. I encourage all married couples to make a priority of getting away together as often as possible.

It was a refreshing weekend to just spend time together & talk without kids. Bethany and I have great conversation in the car so it was a great use of 6 hours on the road. After the book table, we went out to Applebee's on a date. Times like these just reinforce how much I love my wife and how grateful I am to be married to her.

So, when are YOU planning your next date night?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48