Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow! The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of activity. The next week is filled with travel and 2 conferences. I am very excited about it, but getting ready to leave on trips means tying up loose ends. This is where the busyness comes in. Last night, I was anxious about getting everything done before I leave Friday morning. I even was a little stressed this morning.

But then I did something I should have thought of earlier. I stopped and prayed. I asked God for help in completing the things that needed to get done. It is amazing how much God loves us and cares for us. He is truly interested in my entire life, not just my big decisions. So, today I was able to accomplish many of my tasks in a fraction of the time they usually take. I am now relaxing and going to try and remember to pray the next time this stress or anxiety creeps into my work schedule.

Thanks be to God who hears my prayers, has the power to answer them, and loves me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48