Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife

Today, I celebrate my 12th anniversary. Since it is a Sunday, I am busy for most of the day, but I have a night away planned for Bethany and I to celebrate. I really cannot believe how fast the 12 years have gone. We have gone through several highs and lows together and I cannot imagine going through them without her.

I still can remember clearly seeing Bethany for the first time 12 years ago today. We did not see each other on our wedding day until the back doors of the church opened. It was then that I first saw her smiling face and the beautiful dress. It was a great celebration of our faith and our lives together. It was a beautiful wedding-Bethany and Shirley did a great job. We have great pictures too. I enjoy looking back at them and our video to remember some of the details.

I love her more and more each day. She is such a blessing to me. God has grown us together through the years. She has supported me in ministry changes. She has been there during the 6 moves of our marriage. Yes, that's right-4 places in Denver, Iola, and now Hesston. She has made our home special in each place. She is a great mom to our four kids. She uses her gifts to glorify God and further His kingdom.

I look forward to many more years together. I have learned so much over the years. I know her better than I did on our wedding day. I have learned to be a servant and to sacrifice. I have learned how to deal with conflict. We have prayed many prayers together. I have learned to balance ministry and family. I love her so much!

Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife! I have so many great memories of our life together. Looking forward to many more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48