Highs for the Week

I haven't posted my highs for the week lately so here I go:

  • Sunday Night Prayer Meeting
  • Debriefing from D6 Conference
  • Leading Children's Church last week
  • D6 Dads on Tuesday and Wednesday
  • Wednesday afternoon off and staying home with Mitchell so Bethany could go to Wichita
  • Reading at the Perk
  • Getting trained to mentor at the elementary school
  • Lunch with my wife on Tuesday
  • Phase 10 with kids while Bethany was at a meeting
  • Family Movie Night on Friday
  • Game of Sequence with the kids and Bethany on Saturday
  • Everyone healthy again
  • Spending time with my small group studying Visionary Parenting
  • Quiet Times when I didn't hit the snooze
  • My new blog series

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48