The D6 Conference is less than a week away!

I am excited and ready for the D6 Conference next week. As I began searching for a conference that would specifically relate to my role as Associate Pastor of Family Ministry, I was glad to find the D6 Conference. There are a ton of conferences for youth pastors and children's pastors, but not as much for family pastors. I will be headed to Dallas on Tuesday afternoon and will begin with pre-con labs on Wednesday and then the conference is Thursday and Friday.

I thought I would share a few things I am looking forward to:
  • Learning more about how to pass on my faith to my children
  • Equipping parents to pass on their faith as well
  • Resources for moms and dads (family devotions, discipline, godly fathering)
  • Understanding better the partnership between the family and church
  • Hearing great speakers challenge the way the church has ministered towards families
  • Interacting w/ other parents/ministers who have a heart for reaching/impacting families
  • Fun, Humor, & Refreshment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48