Wipeout

OK-so I have admitted before that I enjoy reality TV such as Survivor and Amazing Race. Last year, our family discovered a show called Wipeout (which is more of a competition show than reality tv). It is on ABC on Wednesdays. The reason the kids really got hooked on the show was when Mitchell decided it would be really funny if his mom went on the show. Everyone laughed! But then they wanted to watch it whenver it was on.

We watched again tonight and had some good laughs. For those who have not seen the show, it is basically an obstacle course with some twists. Tonight, they added some new elements such as a human catapult which was cool. The kids don't ever want to miss it. Molly even laughed when some of the people fell of different obstacles.

Comments

  1. I've never heard of the show. We'll have to catch it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched the beginning, but I confess, I couldn't stay the course (lol) and we changed channels before victory was won. On your recommendation, maybe I'll give it another go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48