Happy Mother's Day

Today, I will be listing the reasons why my kids love their mom plus a few of my own. The last two days we have talked about reasons they love their mom at meals. I know for Bethany I could list hundreds, but will try and keep it short today.

Reasons we love our mom by the 4 M's:
  • she cooks me yummy things
  • she protects me by telling me not to ride in the middle of the street
  • she takes care of me when I am hurt or sick
  • she hugs and kisses me
  • she helps me with my homework
  • she reads to me
  • she teaches me how to be responsible
  • she helps me get ready for school
  • she helps me when I am sad or angry
  • she takes care of our house by cleaning and doing laundry
  • she plays with me
  • she writes me notes on nights when she is gone
  • she sings pretty
  • But most of all, she loves Jesus and is example to me

Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48